I would like to introduce our latest Themergency creation:
FooBar - The Unobtrusive Notification Bar that doesn’t suck!
Basically, it is a jQuery plugin for adding a cool notification bar to your website. It sits at the top of the page and can be used to inform or announce specific info to site visitors. The collapsible bar can be used in unlimited scenarios, including displaying notifications, showing site announcements, product specials, competitions, giveaways, etc. Anything you can think of, really.
The FooBar helps you increase your social likes, followers etc, helps to promote your products and increase sales, and it helps with gaining more pageviews when used with the RSS feed options.
With over 30 options, the FooBar can be customized to look however you want.
- collapsable bar to showcase certain content
- super simple to setup and incorporate into your site
- display inline or fixed
- totally customizable appearance via options (or custom CSS )
- includes 3 arrow button themes
- 35+ options to help customize
- Load an RSS feed (uses the Google feed API support)
- showcase your social profiles
- show the bar after a certain time delay
- show the bar only when the page is scrolled
Check out the FooBar page on CodeCanyon where you can buy the plugin for only $6! You can also see screenshots and view a live demo which showcases most of the plugin’s features.
If you purchase the FooBar, please rate it on codecanyon and leave a comment with suggestions or issues.
We hope you like it!